The Toronto Sun reports that a man dressed as a clown rescued two women from being harassed by a man in the streets dressed in a shirt, shorts, and no shoes. The clown threw the women into his car, which was also full of clowns, including a pregnant clown.
3 Reading Comprehension Test Questions From This Story With Answers At The End
- Was there a chance the potential attacker consumed too much beer bought at 7-Eleven?
- “Holy *#^%? Did I just read a story about a pregnant clown saving the day?”
- How did they find room in the car for the two women?
- No. Specifically, no shoes, nor shirt, no service at 7-Eleven. We were including reading signs at convenience stores in our reading comprehension test. Also no beer at convenience stores in Canada.
- Yes. Now read our story from yesterday about the woman in labor completing a college exam.
- It’s a clown car. There’s always room for more people. Even if the car label said “Smart For Two.” Smart For Two, doesn’t mean “Impossible For Ten Clowns and Two Strangers.”
Categories: Mildly Bad News
Lol! Where do you get this stuff? The image of a car full of clowns is funny enough, but to have them involved in a rescue is hilarious.
Lmao your question and answer thing was amusing and funny 😂